Dive Master 500, Built to withstand and endure
New Delhi: To celebrate its 25th anniversary as a Swiss watchmaker, Victorinox Swiss Army is launching a limited and numbered titanium edition of its famous diving watch.
In a first for the Dive Master collection, the 500 pieces in this exclusive 43mm model are powered by a mechanical chronograph movement with automatic winding. In 2014, Dive Master 500 forcefully demonstrates its durability, reliability and the high quality of its construction.
Robustness, reliability and functionality: these are the main qualities of all Victorinox Swiss Army watches. However, Dive Master 500 is especially emblematic of this philosophy: exceptionally tough, it is designed to withstand the test of time.
As a mark to its 25th anniversary in the watch business, the brand is producing a special Dive Master in a limited edition of 500 with several exclusive new features: the 43mm case is in grade 2 titanium, sandblasted mat gray. The treatment also embellishes the titanium bracelet.
The dial is in the same monochrome grey, which gives the chronograph a particularly strong graphic look. The quality of the design, however, is not the only standout element. As its name suggests, Dive Master 500 is a genuine diving instrument.
Another first: the watch is equipped with an ETA 2894-2 mechanical self-winding movement, visible through the sapphire crystal case back. This proven caliber makes the Dive Master not only a genuine diving chronograph, but an indispensable companion for everyday life.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Asking money for casting Pak actors is extortion: Ashoke Pandit on ADHM row
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!