Dive Master 500, Built to withstand and endure
New Delhi: To celebrate its 25th anniversary as a Swiss watchmaker, Victorinox Swiss Army is launching a limited and numbered titanium edition of its famous diving watch.
In a first for the Dive Master collection, the 500 pieces in this exclusive 43mm model are powered by a mechanical chronograph movement with automatic winding. In 2014, Dive Master 500 forcefully demonstrates its durability, reliability and the high quality of its construction.
Robustness, reliability and functionality: these are the main qualities of all Victorinox Swiss Army watches. However, Dive Master 500 is especially emblematic of this philosophy: exceptionally tough, it is designed to withstand the test of time.
As a mark to its 25th anniversary in the watch business, the brand is producing a special Dive Master in a limited edition of 500 with several exclusive new features: the 43mm case is in grade 2 titanium, sandblasted mat gray. The treatment also embellishes the titanium bracelet.
The dial is in the same monochrome grey, which gives the chronograph a particularly strong graphic look. The quality of the design, however, is not the only standout element. As its name suggests, Dive Master 500 is a genuine diving instrument.
Another first: the watch is equipped with an ETA 2894-2 mechanical self-winding movement, visible through the sapphire crystal case back. This proven caliber makes the Dive Master not only a genuine diving chronograph, but an indispensable companion for everyday life.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arjun Kapoor's early birthday celebrations on the sets of 'Half Girlfriend'! Pic inside
- Find out which day of the week is dedicated to which Lord!
- Govinda chose 'The Kapil Sharma show' over 'Comedy Nights Live'—Here's why?
- Want a better life? Practice these 5 habits – Watch video
- IIFA 2016: Salman Khan spilling hotness in brand new hair-cut and elegant suit! – Pic inside
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics
- ‘Hottest woman in the world’ Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring on Maxim India Cover – See pic
- Mandira Bedi’s sexy bikini ‘saree’ will give you serious fashion goals – See pics
- Fawad Khan is conservative – Here’s why