Emma Stone finds style icon tag funny
Los Angeles: Actress Emma Stone finds it hilarious to be named Vogue`s `Best Dressed` celebrity of 2012 as it is her stylist Petra Flannery who is the "voice of reason" behind a majority of her outfit choices.
The `Easy A` actress topped Vogue magazine`s `Best Dressed` celebrities issue in 2012 and although she is known for classic outfits, Stone always ensures she stays true to her own style, reported Us magazine.
"Being named `Best Dressed` was just hilarious. I mean, I have a stylist, and she`s the voice of reason behind anything I`ve worn on the red carpet over the past few years. She knows that I won`t dress like a fairy princess, wear a lot of glitter or anything that makes me look like a Victorian doll.
"If I could wear those things and not look like Dakota Fanning when she was eight, maybe, but I just don`t look good on them," she said.
Stone, 24, also credits her mother Krista for telling her what to avoid wearing when growing up.
"When I was a teenager and all the cool girls were wearing their pyjama pants in school, my mother would forbid me to do that."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Plagiarism in Fashion needs serious attention'
- Attention cinema lovers! A sequel to Rajinikanth’s ‘Kabali’ in the pipeline?
- Karishma Tanna breaks silence on breakup with Upen Patel! - Read here
- Photo alert! Katrina Kaif and Sidharth Malhotra’s latest still from 'Baar Baar Dekho' is dayum hot
- Box Office report: Varun Dhawan, John Abraham's 'Dishoom' mints Rs 11.05 crore on opening day
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic