Emma Stone finds style icon tag funny
Los Angeles: Actress Emma Stone finds it hilarious to be named Vogue`s `Best Dressed` celebrity of 2012 as it is her stylist Petra Flannery who is the "voice of reason" behind a majority of her outfit choices.
The `Easy A` actress topped Vogue magazine`s `Best Dressed` celebrities issue in 2012 and although she is known for classic outfits, Stone always ensures she stays true to her own style, reported Us magazine.
"Being named `Best Dressed` was just hilarious. I mean, I have a stylist, and she`s the voice of reason behind anything I`ve worn on the red carpet over the past few years. She knows that I won`t dress like a fairy princess, wear a lot of glitter or anything that makes me look like a Victorian doll.
"If I could wear those things and not look like Dakota Fanning when she was eight, maybe, but I just don`t look good on them," she said.
Stone, 24, also credits her mother Krista for telling her what to avoid wearing when growing up.
"When I was a teenager and all the cool girls were wearing their pyjama pants in school, my mother would forbid me to do that."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH