Esha Deol wants bell-bots back in fashion
Mumbai: Actress Esha Deol feels Bollywood fashion of the 1960s and 1970s, when bell-bottoms and bell-sleeves were a rage in "bright and colourful" apparel, should return.
"That was a very happy phase when Zeenat Aman to my mother (Hema Malini) and everyone used to wear very bright and colourful dresses," said the 31-year-old actress at a party organised following a Blackberry fashion show here Friday.
"Watching those movies, the bell-bottoms and bell-sleeves was so much fun. I wish that gets back to fashion," she added.
Esha tied the knot with businessman Bharat Takhtani in June last year. She is willing to return to the big screen provided something "interesting" is offered to her.
"I will do a film if something nice and interesting will come to me," said the actress, who made her showbiz debut with the 2002 film with `Koi Mere Dil Se Poochhe`, She has also been a part of multi-starrers like `Dhoom`, `Yuva` and `No Entry`.
The actress was last seen in the 2011 release `Tell Me O` Khuda`, produced and directed by her mother.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth to essay 5 characters, Akshay Kumar to portray 12 avatars in '2.0'?
- Why Katappa killed Baahubali? Sathyaraj answers the question! - Watch
- Sushmita Sen grooving to Ed Sheeran's 'Shape Of You' is the coolest thing you will WATCH today!
- Ranbir Kapoor thanks Gauri Khan for making his 'first home' more special, pens heartfelt message!
- Kapil Sharma to be warned by Air India for unruly behaviour?
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH