Excited to showcase exotic resort wear for men at LFW: Pria Kataria
Mumbai: Designer Pria Kataria, who showcased her exotic collection for both men and women at the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week (LFW) Winter/Festive 2013 Sunday, said that she was more excited to showcase an exotic line for resort wear for men.
The designer added that this has not been attempted even before in the world and she was happy to include it in her line "Fast & Curious".
"I was excited to show mens wear here. We have never had a collection beased on exotic mens wear for men in India and abroad," she told the media.
The collection included kurtas, churidar pants, 3/4th shorts, pants, scarves and shirts in unique and bold prints for men. For women, it had saris, tunics, gowns, mini-dresses, swim suits, jumpsuits, crop tops with high waist pants and skirts, flowy dresses and jackets.
"Speed is the most important part of my line. When you want to look beautiful, you want to look beautiful now," she said.
The designer had actress Mahie Gill walking the ramp for her. She looked fabulous in a gold bling short dress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I prefer Indian designers over big international names: Aditi Rao Hydari
- See pics: RAR comes out with Autumn Winter collection!
- Wearing bow-tie everyday was Nick Jonas' fashion faux pas
- Ranbir Kapoor unveils Manish Malhotra's debut menswear line at LFW
- I've struck ideal balance between fame and anonymity: Cindy Crawford