Fashion industry is not close-knit anymore: Naomi Campbell
London: Supermodel Naomi Campbell believes fashion industry has changed and is not as close-knit as it used to be.
The 42-year-old stunner thinks young models today do not get to enjoy a close relationship with their designers because the professional hierarchy has risen now, reported Contactmusic.
"I love the relationship that I have with Azzedine, with Donatella [Versace], with Stefano [Gabbana] and Domenico [Dolce], with Marc Jacobs, with Anna Sui. When I started out modelling, there weren`t casting directors and there weren`t stylists, so you just dealt directly with the designer," Campbell said.
"We were all much closer back then - we had direct communication with each other, and we all hung out when we weren`t working. Obviously, now that`s changed, but I believe I`ve kept it that way," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu gears up for the festival of lights– Here’s how
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season