Fashion industry is not close-knit anymore: Naomi Campbell
London: Supermodel Naomi Campbell believes fashion industry has changed and is not as close-knit as it used to be.
The 42-year-old stunner thinks young models today do not get to enjoy a close relationship with their designers because the professional hierarchy has risen now, reported Contactmusic.
"I love the relationship that I have with Azzedine, with Donatella [Versace], with Stefano [Gabbana] and Domenico [Dolce], with Marc Jacobs, with Anna Sui. When I started out modelling, there weren`t casting directors and there weren`t stylists, so you just dealt directly with the designer," Campbell said.
"We were all much closer back then - we had direct communication with each other, and we all hung out when we weren`t working. Obviously, now that`s changed, but I believe I`ve kept it that way," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic