Fill your beauty cabinet with eco-friendly products
New Delhi: It’s time to revamp your beauty cabinet with natural products on World Environment Day.
Here are some options:
Just Herbs Silksplash Neem-Orange Rehydrant face wash: It is a face wash that cleanses face gently and also moisturises at the same time. Neem, orange, cucumber, chandan, calendula, aloe vera and honey are the main ingredients. It removes dust, grime and even makeup residue.
Montagne Jeunesse Blemish Mud face mask: Made of aloevera, evening primrose, mediterranean clay, rosemary, willow and witch hazel, the mask gives clear face. Apply it evenly over face (excluding eyes and lips) and neck with fingertips. Lie back and relax for around 15 minutes. Rinse off with lukewarm water and pat dry.
The Body Shop Absinthe Purifying hand care range: It consists of products like hand butter, cream and wash. These will help to keep hands clean and soft.
Omved Tired foot soak: It refreshes sore muscles. Himalayan pink rock salt, present in the foot soak, draws out impurities from body, epsom salts relaxes muscles while softening skin, and peppermint relieves aching feet. To draw benefits from the product, take a bucket, put water and add the foot soak and dip your feet into it for few minutes.
Thalgo Marine Algae cleansing bar: It cleanses impurities and regulates oil production so it is ideal for those with oily skin.
Acolade hair & scalp gel: The main ingredients are aloe vera, arnica and montana. While cleaning scalp, it also helps to promote hair growth and premature graying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MNS threat to Pakistan artists: Here's what Sushant Singh Rajput has to say
- We have a great news for MS Dhoni fans in Jharkhand! - Details inside
- Here's how to make your studio apartment look bigger
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- After 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil', Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma to join forces once again?
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn