Georgia May Jagger finds makeup amazing
London: Model Georgia May Jagger says she feels completely different after she puts on makeup.
The 21-year-old, daugher of Rolling Stones musician Mick Jagger, loves to see the transition between different looks when working in photoshoots, reports contactmusic.com.
"I think it has the ability to transform you, and it can make you feel completely different. When I go to photoshoots now, I find it amazing to see how different makeup can change the way I look and even feel," Georgia told the Daily Telegraph newspaper.
She also revealed that her mother, Jerry Hall, taught her how to apply lipstick and she would spent time experimenting with makeup from an early age.
"My earliest beauty memory was watching my mum applying her make-up. As any girl my age would, I`d play around with all of her lipsticks. She had this big chest of drawers with different lipsticks in it. I would watch her do her make-up and I`d experiment with all of the reds," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Raees' promotion by train: Huge crowd erupts at Vadodara to see Shah Rukh Khan; 1 reported dead in lathicharge
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Make heads turn by trying these hairstyle trends!
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra