Georgia May Jagger finds makeup amazing
London: Model Georgia May Jagger says she feels completely different after she puts on makeup.
The 21-year-old, daugher of Rolling Stones musician Mick Jagger, loves to see the transition between different looks when working in photoshoots, reports contactmusic.com.
"I think it has the ability to transform you, and it can make you feel completely different. When I go to photoshoots now, I find it amazing to see how different makeup can change the way I look and even feel," Georgia told the Daily Telegraph newspaper.
She also revealed that her mother, Jerry Hall, taught her how to apply lipstick and she would spent time experimenting with makeup from an early age.
"My earliest beauty memory was watching my mum applying her make-up. As any girl my age would, I`d play around with all of her lipsticks. She had this big chest of drawers with different lipsticks in it. I would watch her do her make-up and I`d experiment with all of the reds," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mango Dreams' a film about India-Pakistan partition survivor received positively at Jio MAMI Mumbai Film Festival
- Check out these instant snack ideas for Diwali parties
- Here's how Deepika Padukone plans to celebrate her Diwali
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 698: Tanu's friend exposes her real face in front of Abhi
- Shah Rukh Khan teaches Alia Bhatt how to live 'Dear Zindagi' on Facebook live chat!
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu gears up for the festival of lights– Here’s how
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season