Georgia May Jagger finds makeup amazing
London: Model Georgia May Jagger says she feels completely different after she puts on makeup.
The 21-year-old, daugher of Rolling Stones musician Mick Jagger, loves to see the transition between different looks when working in photoshoots, reports contactmusic.com.
"I think it has the ability to transform you, and it can make you feel completely different. When I go to photoshoots now, I find it amazing to see how different makeup can change the way I look and even feel," Georgia told the Daily Telegraph newspaper.
She also revealed that her mother, Jerry Hall, taught her how to apply lipstick and she would spent time experimenting with makeup from an early age.
"My earliest beauty memory was watching my mum applying her make-up. As any girl my age would, I`d play around with all of her lipsticks. She had this big chest of drawers with different lipsticks in it. I would watch her do her make-up and I`d experiment with all of the reds," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Rustom' trailer out: Bollywood in awe of Akshay Kumar!
- Kriti Sanon has mastered the 'lower-back' workout – This video is a proof!
- Saiyami Kher is fresh as a dewdrop: Shabana Azmi
- Salman Khan 'raped woman' remark: Varun Dhawan's reaction is the most quintessential one!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic
- Nargis Fakhri looks smoking hot in this outfit with plunging neckline – See Pics
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics