Gisele Bundchen now endorses hair care brand
Los Angeles: Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen has been roped in as Pantene`s brand ambassador.
Bundchen, considered as the highest paid supermodel, feels that her hair has been through it all - from being styled more than 10 times in a day to enjoying the sun and surf with her children.
"Pantene has helped to keep it healthy with every wash, no matter what the day may bring," eonline.com quoted Bundchen as saying.
Actress-singer Queen Latifiah, actress Zooey Deschanel and actress-model Eva Mendes are also currently endorsing the hair care brand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Playing Sikh man in a serious film was tough: Vir Das
- Hansal Mehta reveals Rajkummar's look from 'Omerta' on his birthday
- Amitabh Bachchan to host 'Savdhaan India'
- Sonakshi Sinha will emerge as role model: Shatrughan Sinha
- Alia Bhatt to turn 'Dulhania' for Badrinath aka Varun Dhawan one more time! Picture blast
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly