Gisele Bundchen now endorses hair care brand
Los Angeles: Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen has been roped in as Pantene`s brand ambassador.
Bundchen, considered as the highest paid supermodel, feels that her hair has been through it all - from being styled more than 10 times in a day to enjoying the sun and surf with her children.
"Pantene has helped to keep it healthy with every wash, no matter what the day may bring," eonline.com quoted Bundchen as saying.
Actress-singer Queen Latifiah, actress Zooey Deschanel and actress-model Eva Mendes are also currently endorsing the hair care brand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Genelia D'Souza shared this really CUTE picture with son! Picture inside
- Ranveer Singh's 'Kala Chashma' moment with 'bae' Zoya Akhtar! See pics
- Shannen Doherty shares shaven head photos amid cancer battle
- Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’ shoot will commence at this breathtaking location – See pic
- New music by Beatles legend George Harrison to be released
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic