Gisele Bundchen now endorses hair care brand
Los Angeles: Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen has been roped in as Pantene`s brand ambassador.
Bundchen, considered as the highest paid supermodel, feels that her hair has been through it all - from being styled more than 10 times in a day to enjoying the sun and surf with her children.
"Pantene has helped to keep it healthy with every wash, no matter what the day may bring," eonline.com quoted Bundchen as saying.
Actress-singer Queen Latifiah, actress Zooey Deschanel and actress-model Eva Mendes are also currently endorsing the hair care brand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn