Glam up ponytail the Natalie Portman way
London: Did you like actress Natalie Portman`s stylish hairstyle that she sported at the premiere of "Thor"? Here are the tips to follow similar style and pull it off in a classy way.
The actress was styled by celebrity hairstylist and Pantene Pro-V Global ambassador Danilo and he gives easy tips for making similar hairstyle.
"Natalie needed a simple, but contemporary and elegant hairstyle to really set off the dress. This is a no tricks look - sleek and effortless glamour," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Danilo as saying.
Here are the tips to follow:
- A healthy base is vital for this look. So ensuring your hair is in good condition is essential with a good haircare regime.
- On the day start with freshly washed hair or dampen hair with the Pantene Pro V Instant Nourishing Spray, misting through the hair in four sections - back, top and sides.
- For added nourishment, apply a light application of Pantene Pro-V Deep Moisture Souffle.
- If you tend to have frizz or split ends, apply an additional serum like the Expert Collection Keratin Repair Split End Fuser to the ends to help prevent frizz and give hair that sleek finish.
- To add texture to the pony, also apply a volumiser. This will act as a setting lotion to reinforce the bountiful shape.
- Blow dry the hair smooth, using a mixed bristle paddle brush.
-Then go over the hair with straighteners for a really smooth finish.
-Brush hair into desired position - Natalie`s is positioned mid-way to still allow some height.
- Then secure with a hooked elastic or hair-tie.
- Then splitting hair into four or five sections, spray the hair with hairspray and wrap around large tongs and pin to cool.
- Once cool, un-pin the hair and taking a very small section, wrap this around the base of the pony to cover the hair tie, pin in place and spray with hairspray to secure whilst adding shine.
- Then, spray the hair with hairspray and brush out the remaining pony tail. Finish and set the hair with a final spritz of hairspray.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter family hits 15 million!
- When Anushka, Priyanka waited for the boys!
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' to release on Diwali next year!
- Adele is going to be me in 40 years: Stevie Nicks
- I looked in the mirror and hated the person I see: Chris Brown
- Machine Gun Kelly confirms relationship with Amber Rose
- Dyeing hair makes men look older: George Clooney
- Khloe Karadashian ready for divorce?
- Pharrell Williams buys USD 7m Hollywood Hills home
- Lady Gaga to create dog products collection
- Bob Saget to return for 'Full House' revival
- Alia Bhatt turns vegetarian!
- Jordin Sparks laughs off breast implant rumour
- Vanessa Hudgens suffering from tendinitis
- Shah Rukh Khan undergoes knee surgery, advised rest
- Gul Panag launches fitness app in Mumbai
- Michelle Obama packs a punch, accepts workout challenge
- Want to lose weight? Eat little, but often
- Tom Hardy reveals painful drug-addled past
- Portia De Rossi opens up about early struggle with bulimia, anorexia
- Tanuja, daughters create breast cancer awareness
- Meditation should be part of school curriculum: Shoojit Sircar
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan slapped with Rs 1 crore notice
- Salman Khan accident files burnt in Mantralaya fire
- Maggi likely to face ban in India!
- Street food in Delhi contains high levels of faecal matter
- Meet 92-year-old Phyllis Sues who dances toTango
- Rajasthan: High Court raps Chief Secy, DGP for failing to end Gujjar agitation
- TERI panel finds RK Pachauri guilty in sexual harassment case
- Watch: ISIS prisoner digging his own grave
- 50 percent refund on Tatkal ticket cancellation
- Priyanka, Ranveer talk about their film 'Dil Dhadakne Do'
- Erstwhile Mysuru kingdom gets new king
- Former Bihar CM Jitan Ram Manjhi meets PM Modi
- UP: Govt to distribute free sanitary napkins to all girls in school
- DNA: Pentagon report says Beijing accelerates land reclamation in South China Sea
- Delhi HC turns down plea challenging LG Jung's authority
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- Log on to cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in at 2 pm for Class 10th Result 2015
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- CBSE (cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in) Class 10th (X Board) Result 2015 declared
- Maggi noodles likely to face ban in India, FSSAI orders sample examination
- Heatwave toll in Andhra Pradesh reaches 1,490
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result 2015 to be announced shortly
- CBSE 10th Result 2015: CBSE (cbse.ac.in & cbseresults.ac.in) Class 10 (X Board) Result shortly
- Cbseresults.nic.in working now, check your CBSE Class 10 Board Results 2015
- cbse.nic.in Board Results 2015: CBSE Class 10 Results declared on cbseresults.nic.in
- Watch: Young Sikh boy takes on a bully outside UK school