Halliwell launches own beachwear range
London: Former Spice Girls member Geri Halliwell has launched her own beachwear range.
Halliwell, 38, who had been known as Ginger Spice, came out with the ‘Geri by Next’ collection, which will be available from next month.
“It’s about inspiring confidence with great looking swimwear for all body shapes,” the Daily Mail quoted her as saying.
“It’s for real women of all shapes and sizes. Everything is mix and match, so you can choose the exact shapes and styles that suit you.
“This is a collection that makes you look good and feel fabulous,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly