Halliwell launches own beachwear range
London: Former Spice Girls member Geri Halliwell has launched her own beachwear range.
Halliwell, 38, who had been known as Ginger Spice, came out with the ‘Geri by Next’ collection, which will be available from next month.
“It’s about inspiring confidence with great looking swimwear for all body shapes,” the Daily Mail quoted her as saying.
“It’s for real women of all shapes and sizes. Everything is mix and match, so you can choose the exact shapes and styles that suit you.
“This is a collection that makes you look good and feel fabulous,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did you know Ramesh Sippy didn't have budget to make 'Sholay'?
- 'How I Met Your Mother' inspired by 9/11 attacks, creators revealed
- Alia Bhatt in 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' like show?
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi flirts with Bhojpuri actress Monalisa, inmates fail to perform laundry task
- Jaya Bachchan says filmmaking today is all about numbers
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!