Heidi Klum getting `Seal` tattoo removed
Washington: Heidi Klum is reportedly getting the tattoo of her former husband, Seal`s name erased.
The 40-year-old model had got the tattoo - which features her former spouse`s name and the initials of their kids set inside stars – to honor their fourth wedding anniversary.
A source told People.com that Klum is in the process of getting her tattoo removed.
The insider asserted that the blond beauty has been through a few treatments to get rid of the tattoo, but her kid`s initials will remain intact.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan
- Monalisa opens up about her televised marriage with Vikrant Singh
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Make heads turn by trying these hairstyle trends!
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- My fashion sense was quite outrageous: Kangana Ranaut