Heidi Montag regrets cosmetic surgeries
Washington: Heidi Montag regrets being talked into getting ten cosmetic procedures done in one day, revealing she originally sought her surgeon’s help to correct her broken nose.
The reality TV star, admits she got “really excited” about the prospect of having a whole new face and new boobs and opted to have everything done at once.
“When you have someone say, ‘It’s gonna be great...’, then you really think it’s gonna be great,” Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
“My nose was broken so I had to get it re-done, and I was like, ‘Well, while I’m there, what else?’ And then I kinda wanted a few enhancements and then it got outta hand... I should have researched it more and I wasn’t really told the repercussions and what would happen emotionally and physically and how much pain I’d be in,” she said.
Montag also asserted that she never got the chance to talk to the surgeon who carried out the drastic 2009 makeover to question his ethics - because he died in a horrific car accident months later.
“(I spoke to him) only briefly because unfortunately he passed away... but I was still recovering and kind of out of it, so I wasn’t really in a mental place to reflect on it yet; I was still in it and still in a lot of pain,” she said.
The busty blonde said that she also regrets not paying heed to her husband Spencer Pratt’s advice who was against this makeover.
“He was very against it and that was a big issue in our marriage... and I kind of just did it on my own. I probably should have talked through it with him more and listened,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma kicks off third schedule of 'Firangi'
- Arabic version of 'Zaalima' from 'Raees' will make you fall in love! - Watch
- Rajinikanth's 36th wedding anniversary: Fans throng outside his Chennai residence - See pics
- Man asks Karan Johar for his WhatsApp number on Twitter, KJo's reply will make you go LOL!
- Meryl Streep blasts Karl Lagerfeld over dress issue: 'He lied'
- Anushka Sharma on VOGUE cover will bring out the 'feminist' in you!
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance