Hugging tree makes me beautiful: Shailene Woodley
London: Actress Shailene Woodley says hugging trees make her beautiful. The 22-year-old actress follows an eco-friendly beauty regime and has asked people to indulge in tree-hugging, in order to achieve a naturally radiant glow, reportedly.
"Walk barefoot in a park. Hug a tree. This always helps me get out of my mind and when I`m out of my mind my natural glow is allowed reveal itself," said the nature lover.
The `Divergent` actress rarely uses soap and prefers to dry brush as she shuns artificial products in her quest to be green and lead a holistic lifestyle.
"Use soap sparingly. Try a dry brush instead and in moments you`re feeling really dirty, use natural, simple ingredient soap. Nothing artificial," Woodley said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!
- I'm even happier: Father-to-be George Clooney
- Karan Johar takes his twins – Yash and Roohi – home
- Katrina Kaif, Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt and others dazzle at Hello! Hall Of Fame awards—SEE PICS
- Kriti Sanon looks fab on Vogue cover!
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!