I do not like to be told what to wear: Helena Bonhem Carter
Los Angeles: `Harry Potter` star Helena Bohem Carter has revealed that she does not have a stylist because she does not like to be told what to wear.
The 48-year-old actress said though she is being advised to hire a stylist, she does not want to, reportedly.
"I`ve had a stylist once or twice, but it doesn`t really work out because basically, I don`t like being told what to wear," she said. "I don`t like being told what to do, so there`s no point. A lot of people suggest that I should," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anushka Sharma on VOGUE cover will bring out the 'feminist' in you!
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance