I have little nips and tucks here and there, says Dolly Parton
Washington: Dolly Parton has revealed that she will continue to have plastic surgery into her late 60s and 70s, but “in moderation”.
The 66-year-old singer, who has undergone several cosmetic surgeries, including multiple breast enlargement operations, admitted that while she doesn’t want to get anything drastic done to her body, she’s happy to go under the knife to keep looking good.
“I have my little nips and tucks here and there but I try to do it in moderation. I’m not ever trying to do anything too drastic,” a website has quoted Parton as telling a magazine.
“I just know when I look in the mirror if I need to do a little something. I’ll be 67 in January - I’ll do whatever needs to be done,” she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan look cutesy in new poster of 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'!
- Prince Narula dating Yuvika Chaudhary? Here’s the answer
- Hrithik Roshan and Farah Khan's 'throwback picture' proves they are total water babies!
- Oscars 2017: Priyanka Chopra's backstage moments with Jennifer Aniston, Kelly Ripa and Chrissy Teigen will make you jealous!
- Ranveer Singh transforms into Happy Singh for ‘Dulhania’ Alia Bhatt – WATCH
- Oscars 2017: Priyanka Chopra raises temperature in white at red carpet
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone sizzle at pre-Oscars 2017 parties
- Anushka Sharma on VOGUE cover will bring out the 'feminist' in you!
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired