I have no style statement, says Rana Daggubati
Mumbai: Southern actor Rana Daggubati, who made his Bollywood debut with ‘Dum Maro Dum’ in 2011, has no personal style statement and says his personality is "bits and pieces of the films" that he has done.
Rana, grandson of veteran Telugu film actor-producer D. Ramanaidu and son of producer D. Suresh Babu, started his acting career with 2010 release ‘Leader’.
"After I became an actor, style was kind of defined by the film that I did because most films are extremely genre driven. The first film I did, which was a political drama, so I started looking like a politician in the process of it.
"My second film was `Dum Maro Dum`, where I looked like a goon, hippie... Then came `Department`, where I had a moustache and short hair, whatever I wore, I just looked like a cop," the actor told reporters at a charity event held for underprivileged kids by designer Riyaz Gangji here.
"So, I think a film defines what you do and you kind of end up doing it beyond a film. I think my personality is bits and pieces of the films that I have done. It is a confused mess actually," said the actor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan in 'Raees' NEW POSTER will blow your mind!
- Katrina Kaif: Society fails to recognise marital rape as a crime; women must speak up!
- Jayalalithaa death: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute to the iconic leader
- Ranveer Singh was in 'Befikre' even before Aditya Chopra! Here's the truth
- Jayalalithaa death: Telugu stars mourn Amma's loss!
- Parineeti Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor turn black beauties and we can't stop gushing over it!
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!
- Deepika Padukone looks ravishing on the latest 'Elle' cover!
- Narendra Modi making Nehru jacket fashionable again, believes Shantanu
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!