Jennifer Lawrence almost turned down Dior offer
Los Angeles: Actress Jennifer Lawrence was initially reluctant to become the face of French luxury brand Dior until she saw the brand’s creative director Raf Simons’ work.
"At first, I kept telling everyone, `I`m an actress, not a model, I`m not going to do it.` But then I came to Paris and went to Raf Simons` first show and was so blown away by his creations and his talent that I decided it would be stupid not to become a part of this designer`s legacy,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Lawrence as saying.
Simons has said he was struck by Jennifer`s "youth" and classic beauty" and her acting skills, which made him ask her to model for the brand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Date issues keep away Katrina Kaif from doing film for Salman Khan
- Photo album: Bipasha Basu's mehendi ceremony was a starry affair!
- You can no longer bully Alia Bhatt - Here's why
- ‘Bride’ Bipasha Basu’s father blesses her in traditional Bengali style – See Pic
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Aditya Pancholi’s reaction on being asked about Adhyayan Suman is shocking