Jennifer Lawrence almost turned down Dior offer
Los Angeles: Actress Jennifer Lawrence was initially reluctant to become the face of French luxury brand Dior until she saw the brand’s creative director Raf Simons’ work.
"At first, I kept telling everyone, `I`m an actress, not a model, I`m not going to do it.` But then I came to Paris and went to Raf Simons` first show and was so blown away by his creations and his talent that I decided it would be stupid not to become a part of this designer`s legacy,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Lawrence as saying.
Simons has said he was struck by Jennifer`s "youth" and classic beauty" and her acting skills, which made him ask her to model for the brand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out Katrina Kaif's brand new look in 'Jagga Jasoos'! Pic inside
- This is how Akshay Kumar made his darling daughter Nitara's birthday more special! Pics inside
- B-Town celebs congratulate Sania Mirza on Pan Pacific Open win!
- Amitabh Bachchan's passion is of different level: Anees Bazmee
- Don't think my potential will ever be tapped: Soha Ali Khan
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn