Jennifer Lawrence almost turned down Dior offer
Los Angeles: Actress Jennifer Lawrence was initially reluctant to become the face of French luxury brand Dior until she saw the brand’s creative director Raf Simons’ work.
"At first, I kept telling everyone, `I`m an actress, not a model, I`m not going to do it.` But then I came to Paris and went to Raf Simons` first show and was so blown away by his creations and his talent that I decided it would be stupid not to become a part of this designer`s legacy,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Lawrence as saying.
Simons has said he was struck by Jennifer`s "youth" and classic beauty" and her acting skills, which made him ask her to model for the brand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Make heads turn by trying these hairstyle trends!
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- My fashion sense was quite outrageous: Kangana Ranaut