Kareena Kapoor to endorse jewellery brand
Mumbai: Bollywood `heroine` Kareena Kapoor has been signed up as the ambassador of jewellery retail chain Malabar Gold & Diamonds. She is happy with the association.
The brand has become synonymous with style, design, beauty and trust, the actress said at the signing ceremony.
The actress of hits like ‘Jab We Met’ and ‘Bodyguard’ added that Malabar Gold and Diamonds have introduced the `Brides of India` concept "showcasing the traditional and vibrant rituals and colourful jewellery of brides across India."
The actress, married to Saif Ali Khan, is considered an "epitome of beauty and style" by the brand`s head honchos.
"She symbolises contemporary India and represents the emerging youth of this country. Her presence in our communication will enhance our brand equity and will help us to move seamlessly into the northern Indian market, which is our focus for the coming years," said M.P. Ahammed, chairman, Malabar Group.
In the coming months, 40 outlets of the brand are expected to open. Out of this, 20 stores will be located in north India region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan to debut as tiger ambassador on Tuesday
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!