Katy Perry keeps Miley, Taylor`s hair as souvenirs
Los Angeles: Singer Katy Perry says she cut singers Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus` hair strands and kept them in her bag as a memory from an award function.
The incident took place when Perry had made her first ever Grammy appearance and shared the dressing rooms with Cyrus and Swift, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"One of the first times I went to the Grammys, I got to share a dressing room with Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift and I asked them for a lock of their hair from each one of them, which is totally creepy, but awesome," said Perry.
The 28-year-old does accept that it is a freaky thing.
"I put little bows on them individually and put them in my purse. And that was my little secret - I`m a freak," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Love is a magical addiction: Ranbir Kapoor
- Trailer OUT! John Abraham-Sonakshi Sinha starrer 'Force 2' celebrates the real heroes of India!
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni biopic not banned, says Pakistan's CBFC chief
- Bollywood celebrities add weight to skin colour debate
- Leonardo DiCaprio planning 'secret wedding' with Nina Agdal
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn