Katy Perry`s USD 1000 grill
London: Singer Katy Perry splashed out USD 1,000 on diamond-encrusted grills from jeweller Paul Wall, which she debuted at the MTV Video Music Awards.
The `Roar` singer enlisted rapper-turned-jewellery designer Paul Wall to create a shiny mouth accessory for her to sport on the red carpet at the awards ceremony, reported Contactmusic.
Perry, 28, followed in the footsteps of Miley Cyrus, Madonna and close pal Rihanna by flashing her new grill, which is multi-coloured and has the title of her new single etched into it.
Diamond-encrusted grills became a rage with rappers in 2005, with Nelly Furtado even penning a song about the lavish mouthpieces, but they have more recently become common amongst pop`s female elite.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Honesty, sincerity behind 'Dangal' worked in its favour: Director Nitesh Tiwari
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!