Katy Perry`s USD 1000 grill
London: Singer Katy Perry splashed out USD 1,000 on diamond-encrusted grills from jeweller Paul Wall, which she debuted at the MTV Video Music Awards.
The `Roar` singer enlisted rapper-turned-jewellery designer Paul Wall to create a shiny mouth accessory for her to sport on the red carpet at the awards ceremony, reported Contactmusic.
Perry, 28, followed in the footsteps of Miley Cyrus, Madonna and close pal Rihanna by flashing her new grill, which is multi-coloured and has the title of her new single etched into it.
Diamond-encrusted grills became a rage with rappers in 2005, with Nelly Furtado even penning a song about the lavish mouthpieces, but they have more recently become common amongst pop`s female elite.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ
- Kangana Ranaut looking forward to next project- Know all about it!
- Do's & Donts while worshipping a Shivling—A must read!
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic