Katy Perry`s USD 1000 grill
London: Singer Katy Perry splashed out USD 1,000 on diamond-encrusted grills from jeweller Paul Wall, which she debuted at the MTV Video Music Awards.
The `Roar` singer enlisted rapper-turned-jewellery designer Paul Wall to create a shiny mouth accessory for her to sport on the red carpet at the awards ceremony, reported Contactmusic.
Perry, 28, followed in the footsteps of Miley Cyrus, Madonna and close pal Rihanna by flashing her new grill, which is multi-coloured and has the title of her new single etched into it.
Diamond-encrusted grills became a rage with rappers in 2005, with Nelly Furtado even penning a song about the lavish mouthpieces, but they have more recently become common amongst pop`s female elite.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anushka Sharma on VOGUE cover will bring out the 'feminist' in you!
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance