Katy Perry sports fiery orange hair for new shoot
London: Katy Perry has changed her look yet again, as she flaunts flaming orange tresses for her latest magazine shoot.
The 27-year-old singer is virtually unrecognisable with the fiery hair on the cover of French magazine L’Officiel Paris, the Daily Mail reported.
With the long tumbling locks and her porcelain skin which is made up with lashings of blusher, Perry’s look is reminiscent of Ariel in ‘The Little Mermaid.’
The photo shoot was done for the publication by Cuneyt Akeroglu and sees the ‘Hot n Cold’ hitmaker offsetting her scorching hairdo by sporting a peach dress by Louis Vuitton with black detailing.
It’s unclear if the makeover will encourage Perry to adopt orange locks on a more permanent basis.
The star is currently favouring jet-black locks in a simple bob hairstyle.
This year alone she has modelled purple and blue locks, while last year she enjoyed a stint of pink hair while also going blonde.
Katy is in fact a natural blonde but has spent years maintaining her hair as a dark brunette which has included dying her eyebrows and eyelashes as well.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn