Kendall Jenner bags her first designer campaign for Givenchy
London: Kendall Jenner has finally bagged her first designer campaign for Givenchy.
The 18-year-old brunette beauty stars in the autumn/winter promo pictures, where she`s seen dressed in a black outfit with dark make up in one of the shots, and is sitting at the bottom left of the frame, along with other high-end models, the Mirror reported.
In 2013, the Kardashian sister had walked the New York Fashion Week ramp for Marc Jacobs, Chanel and Givenchy, which also designed her sister, Kim Kardashian`s lace wedding dress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rangoon: Reasons why Shahid Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan and Kangana Ranaut starrer is a MUST WATCH
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui may not do Salman Khan’s ‘Tiger Zinda Hai’ – Here’s why
- Ranganathan Madhavan - Vijay Sethupathi’s ‘Vikram Vedha’ first look poster unveiled - It’s intriguing!
- Akshay Kumar’s ‘Jolly LL.B 2’ slams a century, makes it to Rs 100 crore club!
- Sanjay Dutt biopic: After Ranbir Kapoor, Paresh Rawal’s Sunil Dutt look leaked!
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!
- Ashley Graham becomes first plus-size model to walk for Michael Kors