Kendall Jenner bags her first designer campaign for Givenchy
London: Kendall Jenner has finally bagged her first designer campaign for Givenchy.
The 18-year-old brunette beauty stars in the autumn/winter promo pictures, where she`s seen dressed in a black outfit with dark make up in one of the shots, and is sitting at the bottom left of the frame, along with other high-end models, the Mirror reported.
In 2013, the Kardashian sister had walked the New York Fashion Week ramp for Marc Jacobs, Chanel and Givenchy, which also designed her sister, Kim Kardashian`s lace wedding dress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- All you want to know about Pradosh Vrat!
- All I ever wanted to be was an entertainer, says Ranveer Singh
- 'Befikre' box office report, day 2: Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer continues to impress audience
- Amitabh Bachchan starrer '102 Not Out' to go on floors next year!
- Geeta Basra, hubby Harbhajan Singh out on 'travel day' with daughter
- Shraddha Kapoor reveals her wardrobe essentials
- Raees look: Not one but three different styles for Shah Rukh Khan
- Wedding season special: Tips to pick suitable footwear for different functions
- Mira Rajput wears hubby's T-shirt and gets approval from Shahid Kapoor right away!
- Anushka Sharma looks dazzling on latest GQ cover!