Kristen Stewart likes `fresh-faced` look
Los Angeles: Actress Kristen Stewart says she is fond of the minimal look, especially when the face is not loaded with cosmetics.
In a recent interview with New York magazine`s The Cut, Stewart shared her beauty secrets, reports a website.
"I`m always striving to get to the point where I look like I`ve woken up in the last hour. You know that look you get when you`re fresh-faced? You`re a little puffy but looking really good? That`s what I like," said the `Twilight` star.
"I just like it when people look like they`re not trying. And the only way to do that is by not trying," she added.
The 23-year-old`s best beauty tip is to hydrate.
"I drink a lot of water. Like, if you don`t drink water, you look awful," said Stewart.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anupam Kher to play politician in 'Welcome Back Gandhi'
- Zayn Malik deserves happiness: Rebecca Ferguson
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' crosses Rs 20 crore mark in India on opening day
- IMPPA ban on Pakistani actors has no relevance: Pahlaj Nihalani
- Karan Patel deletes his angry social media post against Pakistan – Know why
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn