Kristen Stewart likes `fresh-faced` look
Los Angeles: Actress Kristen Stewart says she is fond of the minimal look, especially when the face is not loaded with cosmetics.
In a recent interview with New York magazine`s The Cut, Stewart shared her beauty secrets, reports a website.
"I`m always striving to get to the point where I look like I`ve woken up in the last hour. You know that look you get when you`re fresh-faced? You`re a little puffy but looking really good? That`s what I like," said the `Twilight` star.
"I just like it when people look like they`re not trying. And the only way to do that is by not trying," she added.
The 23-year-old`s best beauty tip is to hydrate.
"I drink a lot of water. Like, if you don`t drink water, you look awful," said Stewart.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kriti Sanon wishes 'Heropanti' director Sabbir Khan a very happy birthday! Pic inside
- Watch: Special 'Justice League' Comic-Con 2016 footage will give you goosebumps!
- Kamal Haasan still under medical care in hospital
- 'Madaari' is outstanding, says Deepika Padukone
- Audience don't judge stars with box office numbers: John Abraham
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic