Lady Gaga`s outfit sells for more than $15,000
Los Angeles: Singer Lady Gaga`s costume fetched $15,625 at the Nate D. Sanders Auctions here.
A fan made an offer for the costume, which had a minimum bid of $12,500, reports contactmusic.com.
The singer had worn the elaborate outfit created by avante garde designers for a Harper`s Bazaar photo shoot. The 27-year-old wore the flesh tone one-piece item, a stretchy power mesh bodysuit in a tiny size 4 for the cover.
The outfit is adorned with clusters of large triangular sequins in mirrored metal along the chest, arms and front of the thighs. It features a built-in cowl hat and full gloves with stainless steel laser cutout mesh pieces wrap, around the head, shoulders and arms.
The star was zipped into a tight one-piece, which she also wore for a photograph featured inside the publication, and is one of the detailed costumes used for the shoot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hiddleston perfect to be next 007 agent: Caterina Murino
- Watch: Tiger Shroff - Jacqueline Fernandez’s fairytale romance in visually captivating song ‘Toota Jo Kabhi Tara’ from ‘A Flying Jatt’
- Burberry bosses sue Rapper Burberry
- Tom Hanks, Meg Ryan reunite for her directorial debut
- Harshvardhan Kapoor in Motwane's 'Bhavesh Joshi'
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic