LFW: Jacqueline turns showstopper for Anju Modi
Mumbai: Actress Jacqueline Fernandez turned up in a bridal lehenga as the showstopper for designer Anju Modi at the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2014 here.
Jacqueline was dressed in a glittering lehenga, fully embroidered long sleeved choli and net dupatta, along with beautiful jewellery to complement her look.
Anju`s collection was a story of reincarnation called `Manikarnika`. Presented by Reliance Jewels, the designer revived the age old craft and ancient techniques.
She presented lehengas, saris, net embroidered kurtas, skirts, cropped long sleeved jackets, floor length angarkhas and sherwanis with slim trousers.
Adding to the show`s glitter and glamour was the bridal jewellery by Reliance Jewels in a wide assortment of designs for sets, necklaces, earrings, bangles and rings.
Actress Kriti Sanon of `Heropanti` fame glided down the ramp in a silver metallic mini skirt with a matching top.
Figure hugging pants, pencil skirts, cutaway tees, micro minis, jumpsuits and jackets were a great addition to the female wardrobe. The men`s wear was casual and comfortable with shirts, bermudas, sweaters, denim and jackets.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Voice of India’ season 2: This singer will leave judges spellbound – WATCH teaser
- 'Befikre' girl Vaani Kapoor slams 'surgery' reports, says can't afford it!
- Kangana Ranaut’s ‘Simran’ - Release date announced
- Kapil Sharma renews contract, his latest fee will make your jaw drop!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Parineeti Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor turn black beauties and we can't stop gushing over it!
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!
- Deepika Padukone looks ravishing on the latest 'Elle' cover!
- Narendra Modi making Nehru jacket fashionable again, believes Shantanu
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!