Look like celebrities from Cannes red carpet
New Delhi: From Blake Lively`s messy braid to Frieda Pinto`s ponytail look -- the 67th edition of Cannes Film Festival has witnessed out-of the box hairstyles. Expert doles out tips on how to achieve the same red carpet look with ease.
Marcus Francis, official stylist of a haircare brand Tresemme, has drawn a list of the best red carpet hairstyles spotted at Cannes 2014. From sleek ponytails to elegant updos, he shows you how to achieve the season’s most glamorous looks at home:
* Blake Lively’s Messy braid: During the “Grace of Monaco” premiere Lively teamed her silk-chiffon Gucci gown with a tousled braid. This artfully unkempt ponytail was the perfect match for the geometric neckline of her oxblood gown. Wash and condition your hair. Side part your wet hair braiding the larger section of hair, framing your face. On the crown of your hair, go for a deep part on the opposite side of the braid. Curl the loose strands on either sides of the part and seal with a hair spray.
* Rihanna’s Messy updo: Rihanna teamed her Stella McCartney crop top with a messy 1990s updo. Take your cues from Rihanna and master this fuss-free hairstyle at home with our expert tips. Pull the body of your hair into a high bun securing with a tight elastic and leave few strands near your face. Tease the bun into a mushroom shape by pulling the top out a little. Use a curling wand to curl the pieces of hair you left down around your face. Spray the style with hairspray for extra hold and shine.
* Rosie Huntington’s straight locks: Her style is consistently fresh and radiant. Rosie teamed here signature bronzed base and smokey eyes combo with stunning, sleek locks. This poker straight style is easy to achieve at home. Blow dry your hair and brush with a soft paddle brush. Side part your fringe from the middle to give a softer look.
* Frieda Pinto’s sleek centre parted low ponytail: The latest look on red carpet is sleek ponytail. All you need to is blow dry your hair straight and centre part your hair with a fine-toothed comb so that there are no flyaways. Work on the ponytail with a flat iron to give it a polished look.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman backs Jallikattu, to observe fast on Friday
- Yesteryear actresses who shocked our daddys & granddaddys by daring to bare
- Raees: Shah Rukh Khan silences Nawazuddin Siddiqui with befitting dialogue - Watch
- If a character works, industry will only offer you that: Ronit Roy
- 'Ra.One' animator Charu Khandal dies