Madonna to launch skincare line?
Los Angeles: Singer Madonna has sparked rumours of entering the beauty industry after she recently posted a cryptic picture on Instagram.
The 55-year-old shared a picture of herself posing on the bathroom floor and the caption read: "She`s done for the day! Bath or shower? #MDNASKIN."
The hashtag leads to a campaign image that appears to be a new Japanese skincare brand named MDNA Skin, due to be unveiled Feb 12, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
The singer already has to her credit a fragrance range, Truth or Dare, and a clothing line called Material Girl.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhur Bhandarkar takes expert advice from Subramanian Swamy for film on emergency? View pics
- In Pics: Remember 'Hip Hip Hurray'? This is what its star-cast looks like now!
- Trailer out! Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma's 'Sultan' will leave you with goosebumps – Watch now
- 'Comedy Nights' needed a 'Bachao' from Akshay Kumar over racist jokes on Lisa Haydon? Details inside
- Being a mom tops my priority list, says Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for
- Fashion shows can boost Goa tourism – Here’s how
- Wow! What a combination - Sonam Kapoor gives desi twist to her look for amfAR Gala
- Behind the scenes- Sexy Femina cover girl Radhika Apte unplugged – Watch video