Madonna to launch skincare line?
Los Angeles: Singer Madonna has sparked rumours of entering the beauty industry after she recently posted a cryptic picture on Instagram.
The 55-year-old shared a picture of herself posing on the bathroom floor and the caption read: "She`s done for the day! Bath or shower? #MDNASKIN."
The hashtag leads to a campaign image that appears to be a new Japanese skincare brand named MDNA Skin, due to be unveiled Feb 12, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
The singer already has to her credit a fragrance range, Truth or Dare, and a clothing line called Material Girl.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 604—Tanushree plans a conspiracy to denigrate Pragya
- Bollywood celebrities recall Rahul Dev Burman on his 77th birthday
- Hubby Rohit Roy lashes out at wife Dimpy Ganguly’s haters who trolled her for getting pregnant before marriage
- Salman Khan's 'Sultan' transformation truly commendable! Pics inside
- ‘Sasural Simar Ka’ heroine Dipika Kakar admits to being in love with her co-star – Details inside
- Nargis Fakhri looks smoking hot in this outfit with plunging neckline – See Pics
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics
- ‘Hottest woman in the world’ Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring on Maxim India Cover – See pic
- Mandira Bedi’s sexy bikini ‘saree’ will give you serious fashion goals – See pics