Madonna to launch skincare line?
Los Angeles: Singer Madonna has sparked rumours of entering the beauty industry after she recently posted a cryptic picture on Instagram.
The 55-year-old shared a picture of herself posing on the bathroom floor and the caption read: "She`s done for the day! Bath or shower? #MDNASKIN."
The hashtag leads to a campaign image that appears to be a new Japanese skincare brand named MDNA Skin, due to be unveiled Feb 12, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
The singer already has to her credit a fragrance range, Truth or Dare, and a clothing line called Material Girl.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajay Devgn announces release date of ‘Baadshaho’
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Aamir Khan’s ‘Dangal’ title track out and it’s awesome!
- Akshay Kumar's 'Jolly LLB 2' new still OUT, trailer set for Dec 19 release!
- Aamir Khan's 'Koffee With Karan' to be a solo affair?
- Mira Rajput wears hubby's T-shirt and gets approval from Shahid Kapoor right away!
- Anushka Sharma looks dazzling on latest GQ cover!
- Parineeti Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor turn black beauties and we can't stop gushing over it!
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!
- Deepika Padukone looks ravishing on the latest 'Elle' cover!