Mandira to open sari store, wants to design for Rekha
Mumbai: Mandira Bedi, who launched her own line of saris and will soon open her store, wants to design for legendary actress Rekha, known for her exotic choice of the six-yards.
"Who would I like to designe for? Well, I would love to design for Rekha. Nobody looks better in a sari than Rekha does," the 41-year-old said here Thursday at the launch of a holiday campaign for Singapore.
Mandira said she will soon open her own store as well.
"I am opening my own store a few days from now. I have already become a designer. There are 190 saris out there that people have bought. So I guess I am a designer already," Mandira said.
"I am associated with saris over the years that I have been hosting. Saris are connected to me and I understand a good sari. That`s how I decided to take this love affair with the sari to the next level," she added.
Mandira can currently be seen in the TV show ‘24’ produced by actor Anil Kapoor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Make heads turn by trying these hairstyle trends!
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra