Matt Damon: I blame my grey hair on my daughters
Los Angeles: Actor Matt Damon says his daughters are responsible for his grey hair.
The 42-year-old, who raises Alexia, 14, Isabella, six, Gia, four and 23-month-old Stella with wife Luciana, believes his grey hair are all down to parenthood and often teases his daughters about it, reported Us magazine.
"I point out all of the grey and I say to my daughters, `You did this and you did this and you did this`. They really think it`s funny. They dyed the grey out for `We Bought a Zoo`, but I was like, `I like my grey hair`. I`m proud of it," he said.
Right now Damon has his head shaved for an upcoming role but says it is not a problem as he has a "beanie".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Court dismisses complaint against AjayDevgn over 'Shivaay' song
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!