Matt Damon: I blame my grey hair on my daughters
Los Angeles: Actor Matt Damon says his daughters are responsible for his grey hair.
The 42-year-old, who raises Alexia, 14, Isabella, six, Gia, four and 23-month-old Stella with wife Luciana, believes his grey hair are all down to parenthood and often teases his daughters about it, reported Us magazine.
"I point out all of the grey and I say to my daughters, `You did this and you did this and you did this`. They really think it`s funny. They dyed the grey out for `We Bought a Zoo`, but I was like, `I like my grey hair`. I`m proud of it," he said.
Right now Damon has his head shaved for an upcoming role but says it is not a problem as he has a "beanie".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic