Matt Damon: I blame my grey hair on my daughters
Los Angeles: Actor Matt Damon says his daughters are responsible for his grey hair.
The 42-year-old, who raises Alexia, 14, Isabella, six, Gia, four and 23-month-old Stella with wife Luciana, believes his grey hair are all down to parenthood and often teases his daughters about it, reported Us magazine.
"I point out all of the grey and I say to my daughters, `You did this and you did this and you did this`. They really think it`s funny. They dyed the grey out for `We Bought a Zoo`, but I was like, `I like my grey hair`. I`m proud of it," he said.
Right now Damon has his head shaved for an upcoming role but says it is not a problem as he has a "beanie".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly