Matt Damon: I blame my grey hair on my daughters
Los Angeles: Actor Matt Damon says his daughters are responsible for his grey hair.
The 42-year-old, who raises Alexia, 14, Isabella, six, Gia, four and 23-month-old Stella with wife Luciana, believes his grey hair are all down to parenthood and often teases his daughters about it, reported Us magazine.
"I point out all of the grey and I say to my daughters, `You did this and you did this and you did this`. They really think it`s funny. They dyed the grey out for `We Bought a Zoo`, but I was like, `I like my grey hair`. I`m proud of it," he said.
Right now Damon has his head shaved for an upcoming role but says it is not a problem as he has a "beanie".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Raees by rail: Suresh Prabhu orders probe into Vadodara station death
- Raees: Reasons why the Shah Rukh Khan starrer is a MUST WATCH
- Deepika Padukone reacts to comparisons with Priyanka Chopra
- Hrithik Roshan’s ‘Kaabil’: Bollywood hails film with ‘captivating storyline’
- Raees: Sunny Leone travels to Delhi by train, gets amazed by Shah Rukh Khan's stardom
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan returns to stun you! Check out Femina cover PIC
- Deepika Padukone looks incredibly stunning on the cover of Filmfare!
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof