Michelle Pfeiffer regrets not stealing Catwoman costume
London: Actress Michelle Pfeiffer, who is known for her Catwoman role in 1992 film ‘Batman Returns’, says she is desperate to get back her famous outfit for the role.
The 53-year-old said she now regrets not swiping one of her skintight costumes from the sets of the film, reported a website.
"I wish I had kept my Catwoman costume but by the end of filming I was so sick of them that I didn`t really want to see them again. Now I really wish I had kept one, mainly because I feel like it could`ve made some money at an auction for charity or something," she said.
The actress will soon be seen on the big screen next in Tim Burton`s ‘Dark Shadows’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Song out: 'Housefull 3' gang gives you a new party anthem in the form of 'Taang Uthake'! – Watch
- Priyanka Chopra won't refuse a good Bhojpuri film, says mother Madhu Chopra
- Whoa! Mukesh Khanna's 'Shaktimaan' to be back on Indian television?
- Treat your hardworking mom to hair care this summer!
- 'Kaabil' first look poster: Hrithik Roshan’s intense eyes precursor of a massive storm ahead!
- Check out: Sexiest FHM covers featuring Bollywood hotties
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan launches L'Oreal's Cannes 2016 collection
- Was surprised to see Kate Middleton wearing my creation: Anita Dongre
- Manish Malhotra opens LFW with elements of glamour, opulence
- Holi 2016: Lingerie tips for fun-filled celebrations