Mila Kunis can’t answer being sexiest woman alive without sounding like a******
London: Mila Kunis, who has been crowned the Sexiest Woman Alive by Esquire magazine, has admitted that she finds it awkward to know how to respond to such an honour.
The 29-year-old actress said that she doesn’t know how to answer that question “without sounding like an a******.”
Even though she considers it to be a great honour and thinks it’s nice, she says she never reads what is written about her, the Sun reported.
She doesn’t Google herself, doesn’t know what people are saying abut her and doesn’t even care.
However, she does use a network called Pack, which is a private version of Facebook.
The ‘Black Swan’ star says that she is always online on Pack, which is how she gets her news, information and it is also how she goes shopping.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Yuvraj Singh celebrates wifey Hazel Keech's birthday and the cake looks awesome!
- Dhanush paternity row: South superstar appears in court for birthmark identification
- Oscars 2017: Another Indian actress named Priyanka walked the Red Carpet
- Ranbir Kapoor ready to get the same tattoos as Sanjay Dutt?
- Jolly LLB 2 box office collections: Akshay Kumar's courtroom act still going STRONG!
- Oscars 2017: Priyanka Chopra raises temperature in white at red carpet
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone sizzle at pre-Oscars 2017 parties
- Anushka Sharma on VOGUE cover will bring out the 'feminist' in you!
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired