My husband`s tattoo was romantic: Zoe Saldana
Los Angeles: `Avatar` star Zoe Saldana thought it was romantic that her husband Marco Perego decided to get her face tattooed onto his arm.
The actress, who got married last year, said she tried to persuade him not to get the inking, reportedly.
"It was the most romantic thing! I didn`t stop him, but I did sort of try to talk him out of it. I`ve done crazier things than that, and I`m pretty sure he has, too," she said.
Saldana, 36, began dating Perego in early 2013, shortly after her split from Bradley Cooper, and she believes they were meant to find each other and fall in love.
"We found each other, and it was that desire and not that necessity that put us together," she said. However, the brunette beauty, who dated Keith Britton for 11 years until their split in 2011, said she had changed as a person just before she met Perego and had learnt to love herself for who she is.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Raees' promotion by train: Huge crowd erupts at Vadodara to see Shah Rukh Khan; 1 reported dead in lathicharge
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Make heads turn by trying these hairstyle trends!
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra