My make-up is a drag: Jessie J
London: Singer Jessie J says she is toning down her clobber and make-up so that she doesn`t get mistaken as a man. The `Price Tag` hitmaker, who is also a judge on BBC1 show `The Voice`, said she`s been overdoing her styling because she`s always tired, reported a website.
"I have calmed down my look. Is it really necessary to wear all that make-up at 7am and look like a drag queen. When you`re tired you start to over-compensate for it by wearing too much bling," she said.
Jessie, 23, has also been moaning about false information written about her online.
"On my Wikipedia page, it said I`d had a sex change. But as long as you`re spending 90 per cent of your time doing music, you`re OK. I sing four times a week, otherwise I feel like I`m cheating on my real job."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Superstar Rajinikanth injured on sets of '2.0'
- Check out incredible worldwide box office collections of Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt's 'Dear Zindagi'
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!