Myleene Klass ‘wet sari’ Bollywood routine on Webber’s 40 years in showbiz
London: Myleene Klass stripped down to a skimpy white two-piece and got soaking wet as she performed a song from Andrew Lloyd Webber’s Bombay Dreams musical for an ITV special marking his 40 years in showbiz.
Lloyd Webber said that he was flattered when ITV approached him for making about a 90-minute special, the Sun reported.
The 65-year-old singer said that he told channel producers that he would only do it if it wasn’t some po-faced tribute to a bloke who’s about to collect his bus pass.
He added that he also said that it must include the wet sari number from his Bollywood-themed musical.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn