Nicole Scherzinger wows in backless dress at `Ultimate Women Of The Year` Awards
London: Nicole Scherzinger, who is fast becoming a style icon in her own right after wowing fans with her looks on ‘The X Factor’, put her fashion powers to use yet again at the Cosmopolitan Ultimate Women of The Year Awards 2012 with VO5 on Tuesday.
The 34-year-old singer made a dazzling entrance wearing in a bright white dress as she arrived at the Victoria and Albert Hall, London.
The girlfriend of F1 ace Lewis Hamilton led the way for a whole host of stars stepping out in black or white ensembles, looks which proved popular with many of the attendees.
The former Pussycat Doll teamed the figure-hugging dress with a pair of hot pink heels, the Daily Mail reported.
She also wore a fuchsia shade of lipstick across her lips and had her long dark tresses tumbling down around her shoulders.
‘The X Factor’ judge easily outshone her co-judge Tulisa Contostavlos, who failed to show off her fabulous figure to its full extent, in an unflattering canary yellow frock.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Most searched male celebrity list 2016: Kapil Sharma beats Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan
- Mahira Khan's role chopped in big Bollywood debut 'Raees'—Here's all you need to know
- Rukmini- devoted wife of Sri Krishna and incarnation of Goddess Lakshmi
- Sonam Kapoor to play Madhuri Dixit in Sanjay Dutt's biopic?
- Here's how Ranbir Kapoor will be transformed to Sanjay Dutt for Rajkumar Hirani's biopic!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks incredibly gorgeous on the cover of Grazia India
- Deepika Padukone aces her monochrome look like a fashion pro!
- Make-up must haves in your kitty!
- Wedding special: Dear men, ace Nawabi look this season
- Vishnu Raj Menon wins Peter England Mr India 2016, Hrithik Roshan feels 'inspired'