No more ripping off shirts for Varun Dhawan
Mumbai: Actor Varun Dhawan took off his shirt for celebrity photographer Dabboo Ratnani`s 2013 calendar, but the Bollywood newcomer says he wouldn`t do it again.
"He (Dabboo) only said, `You can take off your shirt, and everyone is doing it`. But I can`t do it again because my mom gets really angry," the 24-year-old said here Tuesday at the calendar launch.
Meanwhile, Varun said it was a great honour to shoot with a veteran like Ratnani, who has been releasing a celebrity calendar annually since 14 years.
"It was a great experience because Dabbooji is in this line for such a long time and so many actors have worked with him. It is a big thing for me because I have done just one film," said the actor, who made his debut with "Student Of The Year".
Shah Rukh Khan, Arjun Rampal, Vidya Balan, Hrithik Roshan, Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan, Madhoo and a host of other Bollywood celebrities attended the launch of the new calendar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: How to celebrate this auspicious day if you are working
- Baywatch: Priyanka Chopra looks unapologetically stunning in red - See Poster
- Nach Baliye 8: Check out this season’s celebrity contestants
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!