Now a collection inspired by `Inkaar` movie
Mumbai: Mistair, a division of Siyaram Silk Mills, has associated with Sudhir Mishra`s upcoming film ‘Inkaar’ as its style partner and also launched a collection inspired by the film.
Titled Powerplay, the collection was launched Thursday in the presence of Ramesh Poddar, managing director and chairman of Siyaram Silk mills along with the star cast of the movie that stars Arjun Rampal and Chitrangada Singh in the lead roles.
The film deals with sexual harassment at the workplace. While Arjun plays the CEO of an advertising firm, Chitrangada is cast as a copywriter in the movie coming out Jan 18.
The film is produced by Viacom 18 Motion Pictures.
"`Inkaar` is set in corporate India. The film, like its lead stars, is contemporary, chic, glamorous, hard-hitting and powerful. We are pleased to be associated with a brand like Siyaram`s Mistair which reflects the same values and talks to the target audience of Inkaar," said Vikram Malhotra, chief operating officer of Viacom18 Motion Pictures, in a statement.
The entire range of Powerplay is exclusively available at select retail outlets of the brand.
"It (the partnership) gave us an opportunity to display our corporate collections by Mistair from the house of Siyaram Silk Mills for the new age fashion conscious youth who opts for stylish formal wear to create an impression at their workplace," said Poddar in a statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!
- Katrina Kaif, Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt and others dazzle at Hello! Hall Of Fame awards—SEE PICS
- Kriti Sanon looks fab on Vogue cover!
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!