Now a collection inspired by `Inkaar` movie
Mumbai: Mistair, a division of Siyaram Silk Mills, has associated with Sudhir Mishra`s upcoming film ‘Inkaar’ as its style partner and also launched a collection inspired by the film.
Titled Powerplay, the collection was launched Thursday in the presence of Ramesh Poddar, managing director and chairman of Siyaram Silk mills along with the star cast of the movie that stars Arjun Rampal and Chitrangada Singh in the lead roles.
The film deals with sexual harassment at the workplace. While Arjun plays the CEO of an advertising firm, Chitrangada is cast as a copywriter in the movie coming out Jan 18.
The film is produced by Viacom 18 Motion Pictures.
"`Inkaar` is set in corporate India. The film, like its lead stars, is contemporary, chic, glamorous, hard-hitting and powerful. We are pleased to be associated with a brand like Siyaram`s Mistair which reflects the same values and talks to the target audience of Inkaar," said Vikram Malhotra, chief operating officer of Viacom18 Motion Pictures, in a statement.
The entire range of Powerplay is exclusively available at select retail outlets of the brand.
"It (the partnership) gave us an opportunity to display our corporate collections by Mistair from the house of Siyaram Silk Mills for the new age fashion conscious youth who opts for stylish formal wear to create an impression at their workplace," said Poddar in a statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor keen to shoot more films in Meghalaya
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?
- Amazon Prime Video India partners with Vishesh Films
- Akshay Kumar's 'Gold' based on India's first olympic medal
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!