Now comes Rajasthan Fashion Week!
Jaipur: Indian fashion world`s already crowded lineup has got one more fashion week - Rajasthan Fashion Week (RFW). The first edition of the three-day event will start here May 24 at the Marriott Hotel.
Organisers Raahul Dhyani and Sharad Patel of VCS Events and Entertainment Pvt Ltd say that the idea is to open more business avenues for the international buyers.
"The Indian fashion industry needs diversification and innovation to generate greater business opportunities both within the country and globally. Several international buyers have shown an interest in Indian market. RFW aims at leveraging from this interest and celebrating fashion in India in a big way and opening newer roads in the business of fashion," the duo said in a joint statement.
As many as 30 national and international designers will participate in the event and it includes, Shaahid Amir, Lina Tipnis, Rohit Verma and Julia Bruchwitz.
Renowned jewellery houses and accessory designers will also present their designs.
Achla Sachdev, a regular name at the Lakme Fashion Week, will choreograph the shows.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH