One Direction members don retro look
London: Members of British band One Direction donned the 1970s look for a magazine`s photo shoot.
The five-member-band, most of whom are in their late teens, were seen wearing bright-coloured sweaters and retro hairstyle and they were also holding puppies as they posed for the cover page of Wonderland magazine`s new edition, reports dailymail.co.uk.
The band members - Zayn Malik (19), Harry Styles (18), Liam Payne (19), Louis Tomlinson (20)and Niall Horan (19)- were all dressed in bright colours like orange, blue and pink with their individual shots inside the magazine.
Speaking to the publication, they said: "We`re just ourselves - stupid, immature and quirky."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Really? Saif Ali Khan PROPOSED to begum Kareena Kapoor Khan more than ONCE
- Don't mess with Indian Army: Bollywood celebrities react to surgical strikes across LoC
- #SurgicalStrikes: Sudarsan Pattnaik salutes Indian Army with his incredible sand art!
- IMPPA to pass resolution banning Pakistani artistes in India
- It's hard to be objective right now: Kangana Ranaut
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn