Onir turns model for designer Anita Dongre
Mumbai: National award-winning filmmaker Onir is geared up for the shooting of his first fashion video with designer Anita Dongre. He is excited about the project.
“With Anita Dongre for my first ever fashion video shoot for Anita Dongre Jaipur Bridal Wear Collection at Samode Palace, Jaipur. I had fun shooting in the exquisite palace with the gorgeous dresses and a stunning model,” the filmmaker tweeted.
The 44-year-old is known for making issued-based movies like ‘Bas Ek Pal’, ‘My Brother Nikhil’ and ‘I AM’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly