Onir turns model for designer Anita Dongre
Mumbai: National award-winning filmmaker Onir is geared up for the shooting of his first fashion video with designer Anita Dongre. He is excited about the project.
“With Anita Dongre for my first ever fashion video shoot for Anita Dongre Jaipur Bridal Wear Collection at Samode Palace, Jaipur. I had fun shooting in the exquisite palace with the gorgeous dresses and a stunning model,” the filmmaker tweeted.
The 44-year-old is known for making issued-based movies like ‘Bas Ek Pal’, ‘My Brother Nikhil’ and ‘I AM’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH