Onir turns model for designer Anita Dongre
Mumbai: National award-winning filmmaker Onir is geared up for the shooting of his first fashion video with designer Anita Dongre. He is excited about the project.
“With Anita Dongre for my first ever fashion video shoot for Anita Dongre Jaipur Bridal Wear Collection at Samode Palace, Jaipur. I had fun shooting in the exquisite palace with the gorgeous dresses and a stunning model,” the filmmaker tweeted.
The 44-year-old is known for making issued-based movies like ‘Bas Ek Pal’, ‘My Brother Nikhil’ and ‘I AM’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor
- Deepika Padukone's 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' to have India premiere ahead of its release
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!