Onir turns model for designer Anita Dongre
Mumbai: National award-winning filmmaker Onir is geared up for the shooting of his first fashion video with designer Anita Dongre. He is excited about the project.
“With Anita Dongre for my first ever fashion video shoot for Anita Dongre Jaipur Bridal Wear Collection at Samode Palace, Jaipur. I had fun shooting in the exquisite palace with the gorgeous dresses and a stunning model,” the filmmaker tweeted.
The 44-year-old is known for making issued-based movies like ‘Bas Ek Pal’, ‘My Brother Nikhil’ and ‘I AM’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- See: When Amitabh Bachchan was chased by a tiger!
- See pic: Shaalia groove in 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded' finale!
- READ: What Shah Rukh Khan's Edinburgh speech is all about!
- 'Peepli Live' co-director Mahmood Farooqui forced himself upon US researcher, says common friend
- No film can flop if planned properly: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan