Pam Mehta`s ode to Indian women this Valentine
New Delhi: Make this valentine more glamorous with Pam Mehta`s latest "sensuous and vibrant" collection that targets different facets of modern Indian women.
"The collection draws its inspiration from the Indian woman and her various facets, the feel of the collection is sensuous and vibrant. Traces of floral, baroque and Indian patterns adorn the collection," Mehta said.
Long body and floor length anarkali suits, capes, kaftans, shararas and pre-draped saris made with mostly georgette, chiffon and net in vibrant colours are on the shelf.
"Fine embellishments like Swarovski crystals, semi-precious stones, sequins and hand-made beads along with fine embroidery in gold and silver threads are the highlights of this collection," said Mehta.
The designer is known for draping some popular Bollywood actresses Bipasha Basu, Priyanka Chopra, Dia Mirza, and Mahima Chaudhary to name a few.
The collection is available at the designer`s store with the price on request.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly