Pam Mehta`s ode to Indian women this Valentine
New Delhi: Make this valentine more glamorous with Pam Mehta`s latest "sensuous and vibrant" collection that targets different facets of modern Indian women.
"The collection draws its inspiration from the Indian woman and her various facets, the feel of the collection is sensuous and vibrant. Traces of floral, baroque and Indian patterns adorn the collection," Mehta said.
Long body and floor length anarkali suits, capes, kaftans, shararas and pre-draped saris made with mostly georgette, chiffon and net in vibrant colours are on the shelf.
"Fine embellishments like Swarovski crystals, semi-precious stones, sequins and hand-made beads along with fine embroidery in gold and silver threads are the highlights of this collection," said Mehta.
The designer is known for draping some popular Bollywood actresses Bipasha Basu, Priyanka Chopra, Dia Mirza, and Mahima Chaudhary to name a few.
The collection is available at the designer`s store with the price on request.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gulzar reveals Rajesh Khanna acted in 'Anand' at a nominal fee
- UK police to probe Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar's anti-India rant
- Getting threats over 'Parched', claims director
- PM Narendra Modi lauds Amitabh Bachchan's latest 'Swachh Bharat Mission' video, urges people to make India open defecation free!
- Harshvardhan Kapoor, Saiyami Kher in 'Mirzya' second TRAILER set the mood for classic tale! Watch here
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn