R. Madhavan`s facial hair woes
Chennai: Southern actor R. Madhavan, who is having a tough time with his newly-grown moustache, beard and long hair, lauds those guys who succeed in managing their facial hair.
It`s not known why Madhavan is growing his facial hair, but he is certainly finding it a tedious job.
"Oh man, how do people manage facial hair? I am going crazy here," posted Madhavan on his Twitter page.
"I went around the whole day wondering why the whole house smelt of mangoes, only to realise my son had applied some mango pulp on my moustache. Plus now, along with my long hair, I have to groom and trim the face too," he wrote
"(I`m) totally not used to this. Hats off to all the bearded dudes, man," he further posted.
Known for films such as ‘Alaipayuthey’ and ‘Rang De Basanti’, Madhavan had sported long hair in Tamil films ‘Thambi’ and ‘Priyasakhi’.
He even twirled a moustache in Tamil political-thriller ‘Aaytha Ezhuthu’.
The 43-year-old was last seen in 2012 film ‘Jodi Breakers’ opposite Bipasha Basu.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor breaks the style code in latest Harper's Bazaar cover! – See pic
- Monsoon getaway: Bigg Boss contestant Mandana Karimi rocks in white while holidaying in Goa- See pic
- Monsoon trouble for shoes? Best tips to save your footwear this rainy season
- 'Rustom': The re-invention of Akshay Kumar
- Milkha Singh launches 'Read India' initiative
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic
- Nargis Fakhri looks smoking hot in this outfit with plunging neckline – See Pics
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics