Rachael McAdams wants to change past fashion choices
Los Angeles: Actress Rachel McAdams says if given a chance, she would travel back in time and change her fashion choices during her ice-skating days.
McAdams, 34, will be soon seen in time travel movie ‘About Time’ and was involved in the sport of figure-skating in college days.
"I was a figure skater. So, I would take back a lot of fashion choices on the ice. Lot of sequence, I would go back on the sequence a little bit. Maybe, the blue eye shadow," McAdams in a statement.
Directed by Richard Curtis, ‘About Time’ also stars Domhnall Gleeson and will release in India Oct 11.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'