Rihanna creating second fashion collection
London: R&B star Rihanna is these days busy working hard on her second fashion collection.
The `Umbrella` hitmaker, who debuted her fashion range at the London Fashion Week in February 2012, is ready with a new set of items for the upcoming autumn/winter season, reported Contactmusic.
She reunited with her design partner Adam Selman on April 27 to finalise their latest pieces.
"Me and my better half Adam Selman in design mode!! We went to Werk (work) on the upcoming Rihanna For River Island Autumn and Winter collections! No really, we took it there! Like it`s not fair that you could," she posted on Twitter.
Rihanna`s first fashion collection, which featured belly-baring tops, sheer dresses and high-slit skirts, was released in March 2013.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know the box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show