Rihanna poses naked with snakes for magazine cover
Los Angeles: R&B singer Rihanna has gone topless for the cover of British GQ 25th Anniversary Issue.
The photo, which was shot by Mariano Vivanco, shows the singer covering her chest with her forearms and small snakes with various colors cover her hair, while a big snake is around Rihanna`s neck, reported Ace Showbiz.
The `Diamonds` hitmaker also shared the photo on her Instagram.
Another picture on the photo-sharing website shows her posing seductively, biting a finger with a snake is on her head.
The 25-year-old singer is currently on her Diamonds tour. The magazine is out on October 31.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- All is not well between Kareena Kapoor Khan and Deepika Padukone? – Know why
- Would love to star in a Bollywood film: Rick Hoffman
- Salman Khan acquitted in black buck poaching cases: Check out mixed reactions on Twitter
- Watch 'Kala Chashma' teaser: Check out Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra's desi swag
- Rohit Bal's fusion of bling and royalty draws curtain on India Couture Week
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic