Rihanna poses naked with snakes for magazine cover
Los Angeles: R&B singer Rihanna has gone topless for the cover of British GQ 25th Anniversary Issue.
The photo, which was shot by Mariano Vivanco, shows the singer covering her chest with her forearms and small snakes with various colors cover her hair, while a big snake is around Rihanna`s neck, reported Ace Showbiz.
The `Diamonds` hitmaker also shared the photo on her Instagram.
Another picture on the photo-sharing website shows her posing seductively, biting a finger with a snake is on her head.
The 25-year-old singer is currently on her Diamonds tour. The magazine is out on October 31.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mango Dreams' a film about India-Pakistan partition survivor received positively at Jio MAMI Mumbai Film Festival
- Check out these instant snack ideas for Diwali parties
- Here's how Deepika Padukone plans to celebrate her Diwali
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 698: Tanu's friend exposes her real face in front of Abhi
- Shah Rukh Khan teaches Alia Bhatt how to live 'Dear Zindagi' on Facebook live chat!
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu gears up for the festival of lights– Here’s how
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season