Rihanna to launch new fashion line
London: Singer Rihanna will showcase her new clothing collection at the London Fashion Week (LFW).
The "Umbrella" hitmaker has put together a collection for British high-street store River Island. She will unveil the range with a catwalk show during the event, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"Launching at LFW is a dream comes true for me. I have wanted to design my own collection for a long time and to present my collection for River Island alongside all of the other great design talent at LFW is a real privilege," said Rihanna.
"I can`t wait to see the reaction from my fans and the fashion press," she added.
Her collection of clothing and accessories will be launched in the market March 5.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Tum Bin 2' not a sequel: Anubhav Sinha
- Varun Dhawan SPOTTED at cancer awareness event; spends time with kids! PICS inside
- Birthday special: Top 10 Lata Mangeshkar's compositions that will make you fall in love again!
- Zindagi channel set to launch new primetime shows starting October 3! Details inside
- Noted Tamil lyricist Annamalai dies at 49
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn