Roberto Cavalli slammed for erasing Beyonce's curves in fashion sketches
Wellington: Sketches of Beyonce Knowles in a Roberto Cavalli multi-coloured dress has sparked outraged among some fans as the singer's voluptuous curves have been removed and an elongated version of her figure is used instead.
next leg of her 'The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour', on his official Facebook page along with a photo of the star in the finished creation, Stuff.co.nz reported.
On the Italian designer's Facebook page people have slammed him for portraying an "unrealistic ideal."
The Cavalli group has responded to Beyonce's fans by saying that the image of the gown created for the 31-year-old singer is a sketch and not a photo, and therefore it is only meant to be a stylised and artistic vision.
The statement added that Cavalli loves women and more than anyone else has always exalted and highlighted the female shape with his creations, building his signature style on the glorification of sensuality and femininity.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with cancer at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Wahtsapp!
- Wish your family and friends with Janmashtmi text-SMS messages!
- Rakhi Sawant advises Sunny Leone to wear full clothes