Rooney Mara opts for simple, comfortable style
Los Angeles: Actress Rooney Mara likes to keep it simple when it comes to her clothes and her makeup because she prefers to be comfortable.
The 28-year-old favours a simple and effortless look and has a wardrobe with basic items in neutral colours so that she doesn`t have to think much about what to wear, reports contactmusic.com.
"My everyday style is quite lazy. I don`t have to put that much thought or effort into what I wear, which is why most of my clothes are black, white and grey. I just like it to be simple and comfortable," Britain`s HELLO! magazine quoted Mara as saying.
"My signature look is very simple and easy. I like to wear my hair back off my face so I don`t have to worry about it. Just clean skin, strong eyebrows and sometimes a lip. I like a clean look; no tricks, no fuss, easy and simple," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anita Dongre goes back to the roots, Dia supports her cause
- I prefer Indian designers over big international names: Aditi Rao Hydari
- See pics: RAR comes out with Autumn Winter collection!
- Wearing bow-tie everyday was Nick Jonas' fashion faux pas
- Ranbir Kapoor unveils Manish Malhotra's debut menswear line at LFW