Salma Hayek changes into 6 different designer outfits in just 1 day in NYC
Washington: Salma Hayak, who is in New York on a promotional whirlwind for her new movie `Grown Ups 2`, managed to fit in six different designer outfits in just one day, on Thursday.
The 41-year-old actress kicked off her personal fashion show in Balenciaga, on her way to ABC studios, after which she sported Gucci to tape `The Late Show with David Letterman, the New York Daily News reported.
She was seen wearing a hip-hugging Bottega Veneta dress, when she left the talk show host`s set and changed into a black Saint Laurent frock for her movie premiere.
Later, Hayak wore a bright summer dress on her way to `Good Morning America,` and a flowing Bottega Veneta jumpsuit on her way out.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra is spilling hotness all over this summer! - Pic inside
- 'Ok Jaanu' stars Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor take party spirit up a notch! - View pictures
- Riteish Deshmukh fulfills Madhuri Dixit's wish on TV show
- Don't know what item songs mean: Zareen Khan
- Vidya Balan would love to be directed by brother-in-law
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for
- Fashion shows can boost Goa tourism – Here’s how