Salma Hayek changes into 6 different designer outfits in just 1 day in NYC
Washington: Salma Hayak, who is in New York on a promotional whirlwind for her new movie `Grown Ups 2`, managed to fit in six different designer outfits in just one day, on Thursday.
The 41-year-old actress kicked off her personal fashion show in Balenciaga, on her way to ABC studios, after which she sported Gucci to tape `The Late Show with David Letterman, the New York Daily News reported.
She was seen wearing a hip-hugging Bottega Veneta dress, when she left the talk show host`s set and changed into a black Saint Laurent frock for her movie premiere.
Later, Hayak wore a bright summer dress on her way to `Good Morning America,` and a flowing Bottega Veneta jumpsuit on her way out.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show