Salma Hayek changes into 6 different designer outfits in just 1 day in NYC
Washington: Salma Hayak, who is in New York on a promotional whirlwind for her new movie `Grown Ups 2`, managed to fit in six different designer outfits in just one day, on Thursday.
The 41-year-old actress kicked off her personal fashion show in Balenciaga, on her way to ABC studios, after which she sported Gucci to tape `The Late Show with David Letterman, the New York Daily News reported.
She was seen wearing a hip-hugging Bottega Veneta dress, when she left the talk show host`s set and changed into a black Saint Laurent frock for her movie premiere.
Later, Hayak wore a bright summer dress on her way to `Good Morning America,` and a flowing Bottega Veneta jumpsuit on her way out.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn