Salman fights against fake ‘Being Human’ t-shirts
New Delhi: Salman Khan is all set to star in a print campaign with his clan to urge people to buy the original t-shirts of his charitable foundation ‘Being Human’.
The actor’s charity is facing tiff competition from the shirts’ rip offs, which have become a hit with people, leading to financial loss for the foundation.
The commercial will be shot in Mehmood studio and include Salim Khan, Helen, Arpita, Alvira, Sohail, Arbaaz and Mallika.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Janmashtami celebrated with traditional fervour across India
- Teenagers who feel safe at school get higher grades
- Shatrughan Sinha lauds Sonakshi's devotion to work
- Waarrior Savitri movie review: Ineffective and unimpressive
- Confirmed! Ranveer Singh to play Khilji in 'Padmavati' opposite Deepika Padukone—Deets inside
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly