Salman fights against fake ‘Being Human’ t-shirts
New Delhi: Salman Khan is all set to star in a print campaign with his clan to urge people to buy the original t-shirts of his charitable foundation ‘Being Human’.
The actor’s charity is facing tiff competition from the shirts’ rip offs, which have become a hit with people, leading to financial loss for the foundation.
The commercial will be shot in Mehmood studio and include Salim Khan, Helen, Arpita, Alvira, Sohail, Arbaaz and Mallika.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I have not taken a penny for 'Shivaay', says Ajay Devgn
- After 'ADHM', Shah Rukh Khan's 'Raees' and 'Dear Zindagi' get green signal from MNS
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' or 'Shivaay': Here's what 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli will be watching
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' controversy: No one needs to give proof of their patriotism, says Pahlaj Nihalani
- Parents' online posts about children may turn risky: reveals study
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!