Salman fights against fake ‘Being Human’ t-shirts
New Delhi: Salman Khan is all set to star in a print campaign with his clan to urge people to buy the original t-shirts of his charitable foundation ‘Being Human’.
The actor’s charity is facing tiff competition from the shirts’ rip offs, which have become a hit with people, leading to financial loss for the foundation.
The commercial will be shot in Mehmood studio and include Salim Khan, Helen, Arpita, Alvira, Sohail, Arbaaz and Mallika.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', rakes in Rs 40 cr on opening day!
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic